Thursday, May 19, 2011

New Aaron Keyes:

I got this tweet a couple hours ago and it filled me with so much excitement I just had to retweet it.  After a few hours I decided that a simple retweet isn't enough to convey my excitement.  Here's what got tweeted.

New Website is up! You can pre-order the new album and instantly download songs too. Also giving away loops for Dwell! www.aaronkeyes.com

Ok, first, if you don't follow @aaronkeyes then you are missing out.  His music is a blessing to me and his tweets are pretty good to.

I heard Mr. Keyes at our first Student Life Camp.  What jumped out was that he isn't just another guy playing music, but that he took the title of worship PASTOR very seriously.  Everything was intentional, he made song choices that I would have never because they wouldn't have been "cool" to me.  But, I learned a lot about the value of content over musical cool.

So, hop over to aaronkeyes.com and preorder your new favorite CD.

No comments: