Thursday, September 4, 2008

I used to work at a music store:

I'm not going to say which music store I worked at, because I'll probably say something harsh about them and they have sued people before. I'll leave it at this, I used to work with the guys in these next videos.

The first guy asked me to sit in with him when his drummer was unable to make it. It was fun, they were totally into RATT and 80's hair metal. I couldn't hold a candle. I got to play with the bassist for the band Loud Flower during that session also. It was neat. Scott was one of the few cool guys at the music store.

The second guy was probably the most laid back guy there. They both worked in the guitar department so they really could have taken a dump on someone and not have caught any flack about it. Which I guess helps you be laid back. They are both really exceptional musicians and it's nice to see them play, because artistry felt a little stifled while I was there.

Check the videos out after the jump. They are just product commercials, but it's still neat that I found them on youtube.



No comments: