Saturday, January 26, 2008

Gesundheit

That's a normal response when I say, Voddie Baucham. Especially if I say it really fast, voddiebaucham. Say it a few times to yourself. He's not a sneeze, in fact he's a whooping cough of a man. I gotta believe he is offensive lineman material. Also, he is a stout Bible teacher and his writing and teaching has been a large help in my life. His new book, Family Driven Faith, is a look at the purpose of the family in discipleship of their children. This book has been radical in it's reworking of my view of youth ministry.

Follow the jump for a link to a few different Voddie resources.



Gary Shavey interview of Voddie (A la Tim Challies)

Voddie's Personal Podcast


YouTube Video:


Put The Baby In The Beemer

The Consequences of Feminism (That one should earn me a few angry comments)

The Importance of Family Worship

No comments: