Monday, December 24, 2007

The Luxury of A Professional Photographer Friend

What's great about having friends with marketable skills, when you yourself have none, is that you can ask them to do things for you. I did that to get my engagement pictures taken. They are exceptional, if any of you are in need of photography, expect professionalism and appreciate a fun attitude, then I recommend B.D. Andrews.

He got pictures that made a chubby, pale guy like me look like he might have a genuine shot at the girl in the pictures with him. Take the leap to see one of my favorites, I really think it captures the moment and the emotion from that morning.

Take the leap.




I'm glad I made her that happy.
I'm glad I have a picture.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats kiddo!!!

Danger Chris said...

Steve,

Thanks for the congrats, which Steve is this Steve? Merry Christmas, mystery Steve!