Monday, December 31, 2007

Back from the ski retreat:

It was a good time. We only had one green slope open from the mid-drop pff point, but the mountain is aparently a hidden gem as there weren't many people there. The rumor is that it stays light like that, so I may just keep going back there a few more times, but later in the year. I skied for two and nine-tenths days with a breif stop in the world of snow boarding.

Snowboarding is the hardest thing in the entire world. I hurt so badly from my ten minutes of snowboarding that I am genuinely concerned that I have broken part of if not all of my butt. I have breif flashes of pain that make me wonder if a hunk of my tailbone isn't floating around down there.

Either way, aside from the gruesome torture that snowboarding was, I had a great time and I think everyone who went had a great time.

Don't snowboard if you're a good skier and over 25. And here is the rest of it.

No comments: