Monday, November 12, 2007

You know what's cool?

Being engaged!

I'm engaged to my long-time and wonderful girlfriend, now Fiance! I genuinely have no way of decently expressing how elated I am. All I can do is show you a picture that we had taken. Later, I'll explain in detail how I proposed and how Jennie responded.


Folks, I'm getting married! This is all so surreal and wonderful. I will deffinetly be putting more pictures and more info up.

This sums up my bride to be.

Song of Solomon 4:7
"You are altogether beautiful, my love; there is no flaw in you."

3 comments:

Andrew Lindsey said...

I like how you listed "Jennie Boone" in Blogger as one of your interests, so you can keep tabs if any other blogger also lists her. lol

Senegal Daily said...

Yay! And may I say...'bout time!

Danger Chris said...

Kari: I've gotten a lot of that.

You'll have to tell me ways to be married on the cheap.