Thursday, November 29, 2007

Vote or Die!

My friend, Andrew is friends with another excellent blogger, who goes by the name Timmy. Timmy has put a question into a contest that Mars Hill Church is doing. I think the question is important and I would like to see the question make it into the book that will be written about the top 9.

So, here is a link to the question. It has fallen out of the top 9 and, if you like it, I think you should vote for it. Of course, take time and read the other questions as well.

And here is the rest of it.

2 comments:

Andrew Lindsey said...

Thanks for posting this, Chris.
I was pretty sad to see Timmy's question fall below the top 9.
I was also wondering if you were "Not Chris."

Danger Chris said...

I was both Chris and Not Chris.

It really bothered me that his question fell as fast as it did while questions about things that have been handled in multiple books rose so fast.

Also, something bothers me that there might be a blogger personality skew when Timmy was mentioning it. As important a question as it is, it shouldn't be about voting for your favorite blogger.

Hopefully all 12 of my readers will also see the applicable purpose in the question and vote for it.