Monday, October 22, 2007

Your vote has been decided:










Chuck Norris endorses Mike Huckabee as his presidential candidate! With that bit of news we can all stop arguing about politics and move on. Thankfully with all the time Norris saved, the politicians can get back to arguing with one another off screen. Here's the real question, should Huckabee take Norris on as his vice president? Take the leap to learn a little about our future VP.



Fun Facts: Chuck Norris was slated to play Leonidas in 300, but they were going to have to change the name to 1.

Here is a picture of of Chuck's toilet paper.

What the war on terror should look like. Boom!

When I was around the tender age of 7, I was an extra in the Chuck Norris movie, "Invasion USA". I have a picture of myself sitting on his lap. I barely survived.

No comments: