Thursday, September 6, 2007

Help me win books!

Tim Challies, is giving away all six volumes of the Reformed Expository Commentary Series. I have a feeling that most of my friends and youth who frequent this site won't want these books, at least not as bad as I do.

So, I figure you all can help me get a hold of this collection by just clicking on the link above. It will sign you up for the contest, but it will also give me an extra shot at winning. I think that if you do the math, I'm not really getting an advantage, but maybe even thinning my possibilities to win.

That's not going to slow me down though. I want those books and one chance just isn't going to do it. In fact, that's almost like gambling, you guys don't want me gambling, do you? So let's make this more probable by clicking on the link. I'll let you read my books if we win.

No comments: