Sunday, May 18, 2008

Update: 3D Woodcraft

Well, I finally got a chance to talk to the guys at 3D Woodcraft and they were very apologetic. They informed me that they had to hire new staff because they were so busy they couldn't answer phones. The order was also so late because of their over blown orders. They promised me that they were caught up and moving at normal pace. So I placed another oder with them.

Sure enough they completed my order and got in touch with me to see if they wanted me to pick them up or have them shipped.

They did a full 180 as far as their customer service is concerned. The product was a hit once I got it, but they did have real bad customer srevice. All that is cleared up and I would recommend 3D Woodcraft to anyone if they are able to keep things moving like they are now.And here is the rest of it.

No comments: