Saturday, May 31, 2008

Company Seeking Investors:

We've all been at a place in life where we've said to ourselves, "I would love to get Lasik surgery done on my eyes, but I'm so nervous around doctors." Well friend, you are in luck. Starting today you can perform Lasik from the saftey of your own living room. I hear you, "What about all those horrible doctors with their lobster claws and their tendency to steal my organs?" Doctors are a thing of the past so you have nothing to worry about, you see, this is Lasik@home. Take the jump for the Link and some more thoughts.

Lasik@Home

And I quote: "LASIK@Home is the same patented surgical procedure performed at eye clinics around the world, but without the unnecessary equipment and staff."

I'm sorry, the doctors at least seem important to me. I know I missed them when I tried to use my appendectomy in a box. For those of you that don't know much about Lasik, it's a procedure that is so intense that they often give the receiver heavy duty muscle relaxers just to get them through it. At any point during the surgery you can have parts of your eye being cut open or burned with a laser. Thank goodness I can finally do it at home, between dropping the kids of at swim practice and starting that roast.

No comments: