Sunday, May 11, 2008

3D Woodcraft is a lame company:

There is no need for a jump with this post. I just want everyone to know that 3D Woodcraft is lame. It took them a month to send me 3 wooden letters. Why did I need 3 wooden letters? Because they will be used at my wedding reception on the tables as decorative elements on the tables. It took a month for them to send them out after I paid for them.

I called them at least 3 times and wrote them an email requesting for them to give me any idea about what was going on with my order that was a month old. They never got in touch with me. They never called me nor did they ever email me. If the letters work, Jennie and I will use the font and letter size as a template for some other wood cutting company.

Fun fact: The answering machine at 3D Woodcraft told me I was a valued customer every time I called. Boo on 3D Woodcraft. . .boooooooo.And here is the rest of it.

No comments: