Thursday, April 10, 2008

This man just caused a space time anomaly:

My name is Steve, I've been an active participatory member of my church now for about 6 years. I'm up for a deacon position. I guess you could say I'm a man of faith. Sure, I've got my fair share of sins. But, I'm really, really. . .really trying to get a handle on them.

I've decided that I shouldn't come out and share them with the pastor or my church. Some of them are sexual, you know, dirty sexual and that just wouldn't go well, what with me an up and coming deacon. I mean, what if word got around to my daughter what I do and how I think, she'd be mortified. Not to mention what it would do to her status in the CGFBBAC (Collegiate Grace Filled Bible Believers Awesome Club), of which she is secretary.

Nope, I can handle all this on my own. This is my cross to bear. I have accountability. I talk directly to God, He keeps me accountable. I see no reasons to confess my sins before other people when I can confess them before God. . .or on national television.

Oh, James 5:16, really, it says that?

Watch the video after

No comments: