Monday, August 20, 2007

A New Look:

I've changed things up a little over here at Absolutely Spoo. I'm toying with this double sidebar shenanigans. I kind of think it makes my blog feel like a wild west outlaw with only it's trusty widgets and content to keep it alive. I see room for improvement, but if you don't then I can just let it be subpar and none will be the wiser.

Needless to say, I would love to hear what both readers think of the new look. Also, I've stepped into the 22nd Century by adding a "Search Bar" on the right hand side. You can use it to "Search" my blog and all the links that I have posted. . .at the same time. Finally, for your convenience, I have added "Absolutely read more!" links to all of my posts. They will be at the end of shorter posts, but will cut longer posts off after the first little bit. This way you won't have to see big chunks of text unless you choose to.

Whaddya think? Make sure you vote.

4 comments:

Andrew Lindsey said...

for what it's worth:
i prefer a single sidebar, b/c i like seeing everything on the sides without having to move a bar back and forth

Danger Chris said...

A fine point. I can see where you're coming from, but right now "Yes" is in the lead. I'm bound to honor the system I've set in place.

You should rally a voting force. Mobilize!

Anonymous said...

I conquer with the first guy. it is much to hard for this to be an easy to do web site it def. needs to be not as hard.

Danger Chris said...

Andrew did not conquer me. Maybe the blog is supposed to stretch you and your content management skills? Either way, thank you for your vote.