Monday, January 12, 2009

They're coming/They're here:

Over at Kamp Krusty Brant is posting pictures of Baby Aardvarks. Which is cool and all, so I Googled "Baby Aardvark" to see if I couldn't ride on his coolness wave. Turns out I may have uncovered the most well hidden conspiracy this world has ever known.

The name Aardvark means, "Earth Pig". See where I'm going with this? There must be some reason to designate this beast an, and I quote, '"Earth" Pig' (I just broke out the double quote). There must be a space pig. Some vast pantheon of Nebular Swine have made their way to earth and the early zoologists discovered this and tried to warn us. I'm sure they've taken over local governments. Perhaps they've even been swaying the election of municipal authorities for decades.

They may even be running for the school board of your very own town.

On a side note, I just finished watching Vantage Point and Season 4 of 24. And here is the rest of it.

No comments: