Friday, January 9, 2009

Mustache for sale, I repeat, Mustache for sale:

I was the section leader for all of the baritones during my senior year of high school. Not all of the low brass, just the baritones, all three of us, I was their shepherd. I wasn't very good. I think my band instructor had a good bit of foresight and new that I would marry his daughter, so he threw me a bone. Andy was one of the lucky few to have been kept cool by the shadow underneath my mighty wing.

Andy was better than me at Baritone, he was also about 4 years younger. It was a long road to hoe trying to make Andy not outshine me while also attempting to make it look like I was making him better. Tough times, but I think I'm the better for it.

Andy has grown into one of the most interesting human beings alive. I had nothing to do with that. His blog is regularly hilarious. His facial hair is something even more though. I've always been a hairy person, but anyone could see the force was strong in Andy.

He's decided to share his gift and passion with the world. You can now own the lip hair of a man who played the baritone with me for a year. Let the bidding being. LET IT BEGIN! ! !

Seriously, let it begin.And here is the rest of it.

No comments: