Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Seeking Venture Capitalists:

My wife and I have been making our lunches. As such I have gotten a handle on my calorie intake and because of that have lost nearly 10 pounds. I am looking for 10 more. Why do I need a Venture Capitalist to help me lose 10 pounds? I don't, I'm just rambling. Take the jump to see why I need some one rich to give me millions.

Because we've been making our lunch we've been trying out various "lunch time digestibles transportation medium solutions", lunch bags for short. We've amassed a rather large ball of plastic bags that we've been using to carry our lunches in, pluching a bag every night and filling it with delicious lunch type foods. But, I'm feeling decidedly ungreen throwing away a lunch bag every day when I know it won't ever disappear from the face of the earth. I'm pretty sure I'm going to use all of them in some kind of cool Instructables type way anyways.

Still, why do I need a Billion dollars from a Venture Capitalist? The answer is simple. The market for adult lunch boxes is completely untapped! Think about it, you've got your branded kid lunch boxes. (Side not: How can Batman be as deeply artistic as everyone thinks it is and still be on half the lunch boxes I've looked at? Jar Jar Binks was not given the same leniency) You've got your adult coolers, but those aren't really lunch boxes are they? They're more like the fanny pack of the picnic scene. I refuse to get involved with the fanny pack.

So, I think me and some rich guy should start making designer adult lunch boxes, no camo, no Hannah Montanna, just nice clean lines and colors that help you get through the work day without sporking someone to death. I think it could be huge. If you're tired of being marginalized by the lunchbox mafia, then rise up and demand a better lunchbox! Demand Chris' Designer Adult Lunchbox.

No comments: