Friday, August 29, 2008

I don't like Burger King anymore.

That may seem a little intense. I'll still eat there, but once upon a time, I was asking for BK gift cards for Christmas. A few weeks ago I had a #1 from The King and almost immediately regretted it after the first bite. It was exactly as I remember it, thick, juicy, heavy. Something just wasn't right though, Jennie had gotten me off the stuff for to long. It was like I'd gotten it out of my system and the hit was too hard.

I seriously felt awful the rest of the day and the effect of that big, delicious, disgusting hamburger on my system was none too pleasant. I have my wife to thank for ruining me to fast food. She got me off and kept me from thinking about it long enough to get over the withdrawal. If you are like me, I know you can do it.

I've lost almost 10 pounds since I've cut most of the fast food out of my diet. I can still eat the occasional Wendy's burger, which by the way doesn't give me that sinking feeling as I eat it (The new "stack attack" does). I just don't crave it like I used to. You heard it here first, and I imagine that this is the only place you will hear it, but I'm just not into BK anymore. Confession over.And here is the rest of it.

No comments: