Sunday, May 16, 2010

Late-night Facebook Chat: An Old Friend








1:15am
Him
last time i saw you you were working at (music store) music
1:15amMe
yeah
I had to get out of there
hated it
honestly
I love what i do now
1:16amHim
did you have to go to seminary
1:16amMe
nah
I'm planning on it after she gets done
1:17amHim
well how did you go from the person you were to the man you are now?
1:17amMe
you know honestly
I'm not a drastically different person, at least from my view point
1:18amHim
me im the same person but with a lot more responsibility
1:18amMe
I get that question from people who knew me in high school though






I dunno, I know I'm different.  Maybe I've become numb to the drastic change that has occurred and is occurring inside of me.  None the less, I'm still just a graceless day away from being Chris at 16 again.

No comments: