Thursday, September 17, 2009

Check it out Basebal and Sci Fi fans:

I think this is 100% real. I am not even going to try to explain how it works. I tried doing this at the Labor Day Picnic and almost threw the bat in the river. If anyone has any idea how to pull this off or can make a video of themselves doing this I'll wear a diaper out in public.

Seriously, watching this video it almost seems like a shame that he has to swing the bat for real. Apparently, he's a AAA ball player named Josh Womack. What I want to know is, why the heck is he not playing for the Rome Braves. I've been to a couple Rome Braves games and Mr. Womack doing that wackiness on the sidelines would pay for admission.

Oh, after the jump, see the rest of his tricks.






Amazing Baseball Bat Tricks Part II - Watch more Funny Videos

No comments: