Monday, August 18, 2008

Post 100

I'm pretty amazed that I've stayed with this blogging thing. For a second I'd like to thank anyone who has read my blog. I have a stats thing that tells me that people from all over the world accidentally end up at my blog. So, for those of you who have intentionally or unintentionally spent time with the spoo, I thank you. I hope you've laughed and I hope that you've thought, maybe a little? Hopefully you found something that made you think about the God who redeemed me amongst the ridiculousness.

Either way, I've enjoyed everything from the raging catholics to the failed attempts at running contests. It's been a good time. I know 100 posts for some blogs happens within weeks, but this is still pretty cool, thanks for reading.And here is the rest of it.

No comments: